High Quality Fragrance Damask Rose For Sale
Damask Rose wholesaler, exporter and supplier.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Rosa Damascena buds and petals. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Damask Rose with the best quality to wholesalers and retailers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
About Rosa damascena
Rosa damascena is a shrub whose height reaches one and a half meters.
The stems of this shrub are mostly green, has thorn, and their cross section is circular. These stems have two types of thorns. Some are large, brown and slightly curved, and some thorns are small, which usually grow on narrower stems, petioles, peduncles, and in the lower part of the sepals of flowers.
The leaves of Damask Rose bush consist of three, five, or seven oval-shaped, egg-shaped and pointed leaflets, which have serrated edges and grow without petioles.
The arrangement of the leaflets is such that one of them is placed at the tip of the leaf and the others grow reciprocally. The surface of the leaves of the rose bush is darker than the back.
The flowers of Rosa damascena shrub are large and pink, and each flower consists of many petals, almost heart-shaped and completely separate from each other. The flowers of this shrub are very fragrant. The flower juice of this shrub is known as Rose Water, which has a very fragrant aroma and a bitter taste.
The best Rosa Damascena flower for obtaining rose water and perfume should be large, pink, and very fragrant with a bitter and slightly sweet taste. The best Damask Rose for use in spices is its half-bloomed bud.
The fruits of the rose bush are almost oval and shiny. These fruits are green at first and their surface is smooth. But after fully ripening, it turns red and the surface skin becomes wrinkled. Inside each fruit there are a number of small, slightly elongated, sometimes pyramidal-shaped seeds with a pointed square basal surface and yellowish.
Citronellol (14.5–47.5%), nonadecane (10.5–40.5%), geraniol (5.5–18%), henicosane (7–14%).
There are some studies on chemical compositions of rose water and rose absolute. Phenyl ethyl alcohol (78.4%), citronellol (9.9%), nonadecane (4.4%) and geraniol (3.7%) have been reported as the main compounds of rose absolute.
Geraniol (30.7%), citronellol (29.4%), phenyl ethyl alcohol (23.7%) and nerol (16.1%) have been reported as the main components of rose water while heneicosane (19.7%), nonadecane (13%), tricosane (11.3%), citronellol (7.1%), geraniol (2%) and citronellal (2.2%) also have been reported as the main component of rose water. In study that is published in 2015, the analysis of 10 rose water samples from Shiraz (Iran) revealed the presence of phenylethyl alcohol, geraniol and β-citronellol as the main components of rose water samples.
Temperament: First degree of cold and dry
Rosa Damascena (whole flower)
- It is tonic, refreshing, softens the organs of the body, and is beneficial for relieving suffocation.
- Boil 23 grams of Rosa Damascena with 23 grams of “wormwood” in one liter of water, then dissolve 200 grams of sugar in the strained decoction and boil it until it thickens and gradually drink four teaspoons of it a day. It strengthens the stomach.
- Drink Rosa Damascena extract (flower that has been dried in the shade). It is useful to prevent bleeding from the chest, stop bleeding humors and remove moisture.
- In the morning before breakfast, boil 20 grams of it with 25 grams of “Tennevelly Senna” and drink its decoction. It acts as an almost powerful laxative and removes fecal excreta, regulates the excretion of yellow bile and the separation of yellow bile from the blood, and relieves bitterness in the mouth.
- Pound its fresh flowers and poultice it. It pulls out a bone or a thorn or a stick that is embedded in the skin.
- Smelling it strengthens the nerves, heart and other organs of the body.
- Rubbing it on wounds is useful for growing flesh in deep wounds and drying out moisture and pus from wound and smallpox wounds.
- Dry its petals and pulverize them and besprinkle them in the uterus at night. Prevents abnormal secretions and dries uterine secretions, also eliminates infections, eliminates bad smell and scent the body and shrinks the cervix.
Rosa damascena buds
- Juice its fresh buds and drink it. It is tonic and refreshing, relieves hot suffocation, and relieves heart weakness.
- Chewing and tasting it in the mouth is beneficial for strengthening the gums and teeth and relieving toothache.
- Boil the lentils, then pour the rose buds in it and brew it, then dissolve some camphor in it and taste and gargle it. It strengthens the heart and brain; however, in some weak people, it may cause sneezing, colds, swelling and inflammation of the blood vessels, and in some people, on the contrary, it eliminates these side effects.
- Spraying its powder mixed with myrtle is useful for stop sweating.
- Rub its dried powder to the teeth and gums and take it in the mouth. Heals mouth ulcers, rubbing it in the bath is useful to eliminate bad smell of the sweat.
- Its fresh extract in the form of drops is beneficial for eye pain and earache, and rubbing it on the head relieves headache.
- Pound its dried buds and poultice it. It is effective for drying moisture, it is beneficial for removing acnes and healing wounds, especially smallpox wounds, and drying those wounds and rashes.
- Pound its buds and poultice. It is useful for relieving anal inflammation, for relieving warts and skin disorders, growing fresh flesh on deep wounds, shrink hot swellings and fractures of limbs.
- Pound 100 grams of it, mix it with castor oil and close the lid and leave it for 7 days, on the eighth day put it under the sun to mix well and rub it on the body. Treats joint pain.
- Brew it with water and do enema. It is useful for treating intestinal ulcers.
Harms: Harmful to sexual power and causes thirst.
Tiny seed in the middle of Rosa damascena
Temperament: Hot and dry
- Eat 8 grams of it with water. Stops bleeding from any organ, stops severe diarrhea; if pulverize with its shrub and eaten is better.
- Make a suppository from its powder and put it in the vagina at night. It strengthens the uterus and removes uterus moisture.
Harms: The entry of its pollen into the nose of some people causes irritation of the nasal mucosa, sneezing and runny nose.
Modifier: Wrap the camphor in a cloth and smell.
There are no reviews yet.