Exclusive Aromatic Myrtle Leaves and Fruits for Sale
Myrtus Communis wholesaler, supplier and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Myrtle leaves and fruits. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Myrtus Communis berries with best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers. You can buy it from us with the best price.
To order Myrtle, please contact us.
It is an evergreen shrub that reaches three meters in height. The leaves of this shrub are mostly almond-shaped, sometimes oval-shaped, pointed, relatively thick and shiny, and grow without petioles or with very short petioles, mutually and rarely alternately. These leaves are fragrant and have a relatively bitter and very pungent taste.
The buds of this shrub are spherical and very pale green. Its flowers are white and relatively large and grow with long stems at the junction of leaves and stems. Each flower usually has five to seven oval petals, sometimes pointed and completely separate from each other. The flowers have many stamens and are fragrant.
Its fruits are often oval, sometimes spherical, sometimes pear-shaped and relatively small. These fruits are green at first. Then they turn red, and after fully ripening, they turn to black or very dark blue. The taste of these fruits is rough, slightly sweet and slightly bitter. Inside each fruit there are several very small, slightly elongated, curved, soft, orange-yellow seeds.
The taste of the seed is vague, slightly bitter and slightly sweet. Galls develop on some parts of the stems of the shrub.
Chemical Constituents: Myrtenyl acetate (20.75%), 1, 8-cineol (16.55%), α-pinene (15.59%), linalool (13.30%), limonene (8.94%), linalyl acetate (3.67%), geranyl acetate (2.99%), and α-terpineol (2.88%) are the major components.
Temperament: Cold and dry.
- Brew 25 grams of dried myrtle in a liter of boiling water and strain the water and drink it 2 or 3 times a day, one cup each time. It is astringent, it is effective for relieving indigestion and stomach and liver diseases, and it is useful for relieving brain disorders, especially epilepsy.
- Every day, sprinkle 2 grams of its powder on the liver and half-bake the liver on the fire and eat it. Cures Nyctalopia.
- Eating its essential oil is refreshing and strengthens the heart, has a beneficial effect on healing internal ulcer.
- Mix 100 grams of fresh myrtle extract with sesame oil and drink it, it is a strong laxative for phlegm.
- Smelling fresh myrtle strengthens the brain.
- Sitting in Myrtle brewed water is useful for removing anal protrusion.
- Inhale its decoction half-warm in the nose. Opens nasal congestion.
- If draw it in your eyes like kohl, it increases the vision of the eye, relieves suffocation, headache, dizziness, eye and ear pain and toothache, is useful for healing mouth ulcers.
- Strain its fresh juice and drop it in the eyes. It is beneficial for relieving and strengthening eye pain and prevents pus secretion from the eyes and heals eye ulcers.
- Gargle its decoction. Relieves mouth thrush, relieves hot toothaches, and relieves sagging gums and mouth ulcers.
- Rubbing its essential oil is antiseptic and also treats rheumatism.
- If you pound its fresh leaves and rub its juice on the protruding anus, it will get back to its place.
- Its fresh poultice with vinegar on the forehead is useful for stopping bleeding from the nose, if poultice it on the head, it is useful for drying head wounds.
- Its fresh poultice with rose oil and egg yolk on the head, relieves dizziness caused by severe trauma.
- The compress of its brewed water is very beneficial for relieving joint pain and broken bone pain, accelerating its repair and healing, and also for preventing hair loss.
- Rub its dry powder on the body. It is useful for relieving underarm and groin bad smell.
- Cook it, then pound it and mix it with pulverized caraway, then mix those two with egg yolk and half-warm rose oil and put it on a cotton cloth and stick it to the waist. It is very useful for relieving cramps, trauma, pain and weakness of the limbs.
- Its poultice is useful for the treatment of hemorrhoids and testicular inflammation. It is analgesic for hot swellings, scarlet fever, injuries, paronychia and wounds on the palms of the hands and feet, it is useful for relieving heel pain.
Harms: It is harmful for hot headaches and catarrh, lavish in smelling it causes insomnia.
Modifier: Violet flower.
There are no reviews yet.