High Quality Fennel Seeds for Sale
Foeniculum vulgare seed wholesaler, supplier and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Fennel seed. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Foeniculum vulgare seed with the best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
Fennel is a herbaceous, annual and aromatic plant whose height reaches one and a half meters. On the stems of the fennel plant, small, longitudinal and parallel grooves can be seen. The main stem of the fennel plant is white and very thick at the junction of the plant with the ground. The leaves of the fennel plant are branched and finally divided into short, needle-shaped and relatively thin parts. These leaves are fragrant and sweet.
The flowers are yellow and very small and grow in the form of umbrellas at the end of the secondary stems. The seed of fennel plant is small, elongated, relatively curved, light green and sometimes yellowish, and several longitudinal grooves can be seen on it. The fennel plant looks like anise, but it is bigger and brighter. It also has a sweet and spicy taste and a pleasant aroma. The root of this conical plant is pale brown and fragrant.
The fruits contain fixed oil (12%), proteins, a volatile oil (1-4%) and phenolics. The principal component of volatile oil is a phenolic ether, anethole (60%) followed by the ketone, fenchone (10-30%). Other components of oil are methyl chavicol, limonene, a-pinene etc. The phenolics include furanocoumarins (imperatorin, bergaptene, and xanthotoxol), stilbene trimers (miyabenol C and cis-miyabenol C and the glycosides of the latter such as foeniculosides 1-4) and flavonoids. Also present are monoterpene glycosides, viz., foeniculosides V-IX, and other compounds such as zizybeoside I, icaviside A, syringin, sinapyl alcohol, adenosine and anethole glycol.
Temperament: Hot and dry.
- Drink its decoction. It is diuretic.
- Juice the stems and dry them, then pulverize them softly and rub it in the eye like kohl. Makes the eyes glow and shine.
- Boil it for a few seconds and rub its foam with honey or honey and “Sekanjebin” in the eyes. It stops tear dropping from the eyes and enhancing the brightness and vision of the eyes.
- Pound its fresh leaves and poultice it. Removes ecchymosis under the skin.
Temperament: Very hot and dry
- Pound 15 to 30 grams of Fennel seed and boil it in a liter of cold water for one minute, then brew for 10 minutes, then strain it and sweeten its tea with sugar or honey and drink a cup after each meal. It repels “ascaris worm”, it repels kidney and bladder stones, it is stimulant, diuretic, emmenagogue and sudorific, it increases milk and makes breast milk more easily digested for the child, it is effective for removing sour phlegm and relieves congestion.
- Fennel seed consumption reduces men’s lust and increases women’s lust.
- Pound it gently and eat it with warm water. Relieves thirst.
- If a pregnant woman eats Fennel seed occasionally, her baby’s eyes will become beautiful.
- People whose has urinary retention, powder it, mix it with honey and eat it. It will cure urinary retention.
- Boil a spoonful of Fennel seed in milk every day and drink it. Relieves stomach cramps, eliminates gastrointestinal noise and causes weight gain.
- Brew it with “Echium amoenum” and drink its water. It is effective in treating suffocation.
- Brew Fennel seed with “Maidenhair fern” and “figs” and drink its tea. It is useful for relieving cough, relieving shortness of breath and hard breathing.
- Poultice its decoction to the scorpion bite. Reduces the severity of the toxin.
- Gently pound a tablespoon of Fennel seed every day and pour it into a bowl of boiling water and as it is boiling, incense your face on it. Removes blemishes or wrinkles on the face skin.
- Pound it and poultice it. Relieves young girl’s acne.
- If after waxing unwanted hair, rub its extract on the body, it will loosen hair roots little by little and hair will not be grown there by repeating this process.
- Boil 15 to 30 grams of it, then strain it and wash your eyes by this decoction. It will increases eyesight.
- Compress breast with its decoction. Relieves congestion of milk in the breast.
- Pulverize it softly and mix it with beer and poultice it. Removes stretch marks on the abdomen.
- Rubbing its pulverized powder on the abdomen of children is useful to eliminate bloating.
Harms: It is slow to digest and weaken the stomach, it is harmful for hot temperaments.
There are no reviews yet.