High Quality Aromatic Rosemary For Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Rosmarinus officinalis. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Rosemary with the best quality to wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
Rosemary wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order this product, please contact us.
About Rosmarinus Officinalis
Rosemary is a perennial and fragrant shrub with many branches that reaches two meters in height. The young stems of this plant are green and the older stems are woody, hard and grayish. The leaves of the rosemary plant are small, elongated, narrow, pointed, and fleshy, growing alternately. In the middle of each leaf, there is a distinct longitudinal groove, and it is darker on the surface of the leaves than below them. Rosemary leaves have a bitter and spicy taste and a pleasant aroma.
The flowers of the rosemary plant are small, tabular, white with purple spots, sometimes pale blue, and sometimes purple, and they grow on top of its leaves. These flowers are fragrant and slightly bitter and spicy. After the rosemary flowers dry and fall, the reservoirs at the end of them remain, which contain four small, brown seeds. The shape of these seeds is almost like an incomplete oval with a quarter of it separated.
Rosmarinus Officinalis Chemical Constituents
Leaves and flower tops yield 1-2% volatile oil consisting of bornyl acetate, borneol (the chief constituents), cineole and minor quantities of camphene and a-pinene. Also present in the leaves are rosemarinic acid and triterpene alcohols like a-, and b-amyrins, betulins and b-sitosterol.
Very hot and dry
Rosemary Health Benefits
Rosmarinus Officinalis leaves
- Drink leaves decoction. It is tonic, carminative, stimulant, diaphoretic and emmenagogue. It cures asthma, it is useful for relieving heartache caused by bloating, it is effective for treating cancer, paralysis, pertussis, insomnia and general and nervous weakness, it is used for rejuvenation, for relieving chronic moist cough, shortness of breath, cold suffocation and ascites are useful, to relieve cramps and blockage of the liver and spleen, It is also used to treat black bile jaundice, crushing kidney and bladder stones, and increasing urination and menstruation.
- If you rinse your eyes with its soaked water, it will cure conjunctivitis and catarrh.
- Bathe with its soaked water. Treats rheumatism and paralysis.
- Its poultice is used in cold eye pain and is very effective.
- Rubbing its essential oil is effective to prevent hair loss.
Rosemary Side Effects
It is harmful to hot temperaments, it is abortive, pregnant women should avoid it and excessive consumption is toxic.
Rosmarinus Officinalis flower
- Brew 40 to 50 grams of it in a liter of boiling water and drink 3 cups of it a day. It is astringent, analgesic and anticonvulsants and disinfectant of the urinary tract, is a solver for the chest and relieves nervous coughs and nervous irritations, treats intestinal gas, intestinal inflammation and dysentery, if drink it before sleep at night, it eliminates insomnia.
- Drinking 20 to 30 grams of its brewed tea is useful for treating bronchitis and swelling of the back of the throat.
- Its poultice with vinegar and rose oil on the head and eating 27 grams of it with 67 grams of honey is useful for headaches.