Five-Star Licorice Root and Black Licorice Paste for Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy black Licorice and Licorice root. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell black Liquorice in bulk with best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra root and extract wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order Licorice root, please contact us.
About Glycyrrhiza Glabra
It is a plant of the Fabaceae family. It’s wild and herbaceous which grows in most areas and cities of Iran and is found in abundance in gardens on vineyards, next to walls and mountain slopes. The root of this plant sinks very deep into the ground and is wooden, its skin is brown to dark black and its root kernel is yellow with a sweet taste.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Chemical Constituents
Glycyrrhizin, Anthoxanthin glycoside, Flavonoids, Enoxolone, Glycyrrhizic acid, Isoliquiritigenin, Liquiritoside.
Hot and dry
Licorice Health Benefits
- Pour a tea spoon of its pulverized in a cup of warm water, then strain and drink it at night. Eliminates insomnia.
- Seven days, in the morning, before breakfast peel it, smash it and boil it with Turnip seeds then strain and drink it. Or boil it with equal Strawberry leaves and drink it. Treats asthma or shortness of breath.
- Dissolve Aleppo Oak Gallnuts (Quercus infectoria) in Licorice tea every morning before breakfast for 40 days, then strain and drink it, or 40 days in the morning before breakfast, boil it with equal amounts of Pomegranate root and drink its strained tea. Eliminates the fungus inside the stomach.
- Smash half a kilo of it after peeling and soak it in 2 liters of water for 5 hours, then boil it until the water becomes half, then strain the water and dissolve 75 grams of Astragalus Manna in it and again strain and drink two cups of it every morning before breakfast. Heals stomach ulcers.
- Mix Licorice tea with potato decoction and drink it. Removes bladder stones and treats urinary retention.
- Peel 40 to 50 grams of it, cut it into pieces and boil it in a liter of water for 10 minutes, then brew for 12 minutes and drink a cup of strained water every morning and evening. Relieves bladder pain, relieves cough, relieves hoarseness, calms nerves, relieves old and moisture fevers, brightens eyes and enhances eyesight, relieves constipation, prevents stomach cramps and facilitates digestion, treats bronchitis, pneumonia and pertussis, relieves chronic headaches.
- If you gargle its pith decoction in the throat 3 times a day, it will cure angina.
- If you peel 200 grams of it and boil it in a liter of water for 20 minutes, then brew it for 15 minutes and rinse the eyes with its rinsed water, it will remove the redness of the eyes, and if you rinse your mouth with it, relieves dry mouth and treats bleeding gums.
Licorice Side Effects
Liquorice root slows down smooth muscles function and raises blood pressure.
- Rub dried black licorice powder in the eyes. Removes yellowing of the eyes and white spots on the eyes.
- Poultice it on the body part. Treats arthritis that is associated with pain, improves bruising and trauma to the limb.