High Quality Iranian Dried Fig for Sale
Ficus Carica dried fruit wholesaler, supplier, provider and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy dried Fig. We sell bulk Ficus carica dried fruit with best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers. We purchase high quality dried Fig directly from farmers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
Fig is the fruit of a tree whose height reaches six meters. Fig tree leaves are broad, relatively large, and rough and usually have two or four cuts. The fig tree bears fruit without blossoms or flowers. The fruit of the fig tree is almost drop-shaped and soft, and its skin is initially thick and green. But after fully ripening, it becomes thin and turns black or yellow. Inside this fruit there are strings and small red seeds. The taste of Fig tree fruits is sweet. If the unripe fruit of the Fig tree is separated from its stem, a white sap comes out.
Each 100 grams of raw and dried figs contains the following ingredients:
23g Water, 4.3g Protein, 1.3g Fat, 69g Carbohydrates, 126mg Calcium, 77mg Phosphorus, 3mg Iron, 34mg Sodium, 640mg Potassium, 0.1mg Thiamine, 0.1mg Riboflavin, 0.7mg Niacin.
Sugar, Starch, Cellulose, Enzyme, Lime, Nitrogen materials, Manganese, Bromine, Proteose, Protease, Ficin, Ash, Lipase, Cravin, Carotin, Tyrosine, Amino acid, Malic acid, Boric acid, Crotonic acid, Citric acid.
Temperament: Second degree of hot and first degree of dry.
- Dried Fig cools the heart, relieves congestion, strengthens the liver and relieves low urine secretion.
- Cook a jam or compote by it. It is strengthening and tonic, it is useful for strengthening sexual power, it eliminates indigestion, it cures obsessive-compulsive disorder, epilepsy and insanity, it relieves moist cough.
- Roast the dried Fig and pulverize them until it becomes like coffee and eat it. It is useful for treating pertussis, pneumonia, acute pneumonia, catarrh and bronchitis.
- People who have bellyache, have severe abdominal pain and constipation, pound some dried fig with 1/5 of that walnut and eat. It will cure them.
- Eat dried Fig with Anise forty days fasting in the morning. It is a diaphoretic and heat reliever, it is useful for the recovery period of patients and it is fat burner.
- Boil 40 to 120 grams of it in one liter of water and eat it. Treats suffocation and hemorrhoids.
- Brew it with Fenugreek in boiling water and drink it. It is useful for throat harshness, chest pain and cough.
- Slice six Figs every night and soak them in lukewarm water and eat them in the morning before breakfast. Treats constipation and inflammation of the spleen and prostate.
- Cook dry Figs in milk and taste it in your mouth and gargle it. Eliminates tooth abscess and gingivitis, treats swelling of the throat and chronic sore throats.
- Burn dry Figs, pound it, mix it with a little oil and poultice on the head. Blacken white hair.
- Smash it and poultice with a little honey on the skin. Treats blemishes and bruises under the eyes.
- Burn dry Figs, then rub it softly and mix it with glycerin, then brush your teeth with it. It whitens and strengthens teeth.
- Pound fresh Figs and knead it with barley flour, then heat it and poultice it fast until it’s still warm. Relieves muscle pain, opens abscess.
- Pound it and mix it with Wax or Olive oil and poultice it. Treats skin stretch marks caused by colds.
- Cook it in vinegar and poultice it. Removes dryness of the wound.
- Pound it dry and poultice it with barley and wheat flour. Removes swelling of the parotid and abscess.
- If soak it in vinegar for 9 days and eat 5 pieces of it with vinegar every day and pound some of it and poultice, it is very good for relieving splenitis.
- Mix it with Common Rue and boil it and use as enema. It is useful for relieving gripes.