High Quality Black Seeds (Black Cumin) For Sale
Nigella Arvensis seed wholesaler, supplier and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Black Cumin. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Nigella Sativa seeds with the best quality to wholesalers and retailers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
About Black Seeds
It is an annual herbaceous plant whose height reaches fifty centimeters.
The stems of black seeds plant are relatively thin and hairy and their cross section is usually pentagonal.
The leaves are small and have many cuts and are divided into small and narrow parts.
The flowers are pale blue and sometimes white, and each flower has five drop-shaped petals, sometimes egg-shaped and sometimes pointed, and completely separate from each other.
A large number of needle-shaped and narrow leaflets can be seen under the flowers.
The fruit grows from the middle of its flower and is green at first. But after fully ripening and shedding the petals, it turns pale brown. This fruit is small and almost spherical and sometimes oval.
There are five to seven tanks inside each fruit, which are separated by thin membranes. These tanks are defined by vertical grooves on the fruit skin, and the upper part of each tank has a pointed and rather elongated tentacle.
Each fruit of this plant has a vertical central axis to which the seeds are attached. There is only one black seed column in each tank. The seeds of this plant are small, black, pyramid-shaped, and sometimes drop-shaped and look like Wild Rue seeds. The core of the seed is white.
A pleasant aroma is created by pressing the seeds.
The best black seed is fresh and coarse and has a spicy aroma.
n-Nonane, Tricyclene, Camphene, β-Pinene, 2,4,(10)-Thujadiene, Sabinene, β-Myrcene, 1,8-Cineole, α-Terpinene, Limonene, γ-Terpinene, cis-Sabinene hydrate, allo-Ocimenol, Linalool, Terpinolene, trans-Sabinene hydrate, Terpinen-1-ol, 1,5,8-p-Menthatriene, Borneol, Pinocarvone, trans-Dihydrocarvone, Dihydrocarvone, Ocimenone (E), Thymoquinone, Thymol, Carvacrol, 2-Undecanone, n-Octyl isobutyrate, α-Longipinene, Citronellyl acetate, Thymohydroquinone methyl ether, Cyclosativene. α-Longicyclene, α-Copaene, α-Longifolene, (Z)-Caryophyllene, β-Caryophyllene, Thymohydroquinone dimethylether, Aromadendrene, Thymohydroquinone, Davanone, 8-Heptadecene, Dihydrofarnesyl acetate, Pimaradiene, Palmitic acid, Pimara-8(14),15-diene, Octadecanoic acid, Total identified, Quinones, Monoterpene hydrocarbons, Oxygenated monoterpenes, Sesquiterpene hydrocarbons, Oxygenated sesquiterpenes, Diterpenes, Alkane, Alkenes, Fatty acids, Fatty acid esters.
Temperament: Third degree of hot and dry.
- Black seeds are stimulant, relieve gripes, it is emmenagogue, useful for relieving body weakness, eliminating blood poisoning, enlarging liver, relieving nausea, abdominal pain and constipation. It is prescribed to strengthen women after childbirth, makes body warm, dry body moisture, it is effective for relieving cold cough, polydipsia, jaundice, spleen discomfort and bloating colic, it removes the living or dead fetus.
- Drink 2.5g of Black seeds with warm water every day for three days. Eliminates the effects of tarantula bites, relieves bloating.
- Mix 25 grams of pounded black seeds with 100 grams of honey and eat one tablespoon a day. It treats back head pain caused by phlegm.
- Drink half a glass of its decoction every day for forty days. Treats back pain up to the knee or sciatica, also increases milk.
- Mix the burnt black seed with tomato paste and eat it. It is good for treating hemorrhoids.
- Pound Black seeds and mix it with honey and oil and eat it. It is beneficial for relieving uterine pain and postpartum pain.
- Incense with its decoction relieves chest pain.
- Pound it gently and rub it on the body every night and smell it several times a day. Removes vitiligo and warts.
- Mix ten grams of black seed with some warm water and honey and drink. Relieves chronic fevers caused by moisture, is diuretic and relieves difficulty urinating, removes kidney stones, relieves respiratory problems.
- If you fry some of it in tallow every morning for a while and eat it, the complexion turns pink and beautiful.
- Brew Black seeds with vinegar and drink it. It kills and removes some parasites of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fry pounded black seed in olive oil for a few minutes, then drop few drops in your nose. It is useful for relieving catarrh that are accompanied by a lot of sneezing.
- Boil it in olive oil and then drop it in your nose. Cures moisture catarrh.
- Pulverize it softly, then mix it with vinegar and rub it on the pimples every night and wash it off with warm water in the morning. It cures acne.
- Pound Black seeds and mix it with rose water and poultice it. Cures black bile.
- Pound it and mix it with sesame oil and poultice it. It is useful for relieving scorches, it is effective for treating abscesses, rheumatism, otitis, nasal ulcers and headaches.
- If a person has jaundice and the color of his eyes has turned yellow, soak a few of them in milk for an hour, then rub it and drop it in the nose, it will eliminate the jaundice.
- Mix Black seeds powder with henna and lily oil and poultice it on the head or face where the hair has fallen out. It causes hair growth and prevents the rest of the hair from falling out.
Harms: It is harmful to the kidneys, pregnant women should avoid it; because it causes miscarriage, overeating in hot temperaments causes swelling and sore throat and cramps.
There are no reviews yet.