High Quality Plantain Seeds (Plantago Major) for Sale
Plantago major seed wholesaler, supplier and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Plantain seed. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Plantago major seed with the best quality to wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
Plantain is the seed of a perennial plant that reaches fifty centimeters in height. This plant has many species. But its two types are more famous. Plantago Lanceolata and Plantago Media. The stems of Plantain are relatively thick and sometimes red, and their cross section is circular. Plantago Media has a short stem and Plantago Lanceolata has a long stem. The leaves of this plant have long and distinct veins. The leaves of Plantago Media are oval and sometimes heart-shaped, broad, and relatively large. Plantago Lanceolata has elongated and pointed leaves. But it is much narrower than the leaves of Plantago Media.
All stems and leaves are directly attached to the root. At the end of the stems of Plantain, there are oval and green reservoirs in the form of spikes containing the seeds of this plant. These reservoirs form the main part of the plant stem of Plantago Media. But the Plantago Lanceolata seed pods only have the tip of the stem and it creates a shape like a spear head. Plantain seeds are almost spherical in shape and brownish-black and create a lot of glaze due to contact with water.
Chemical Constituents: 0.186% of Holoside planteose is present in broadleaf plantain seeds.
Temperament: The leaves of Plantain plant are at the second degree of cold and dry. Its seeds and root are a bit warmer and drier.
- Brew it, then drink tea and eat seeds together. Heals gastrointestinal ulcers, softens the chest and is effective in treating lung disorders and asthma, eliminates the presence of blood in the humors, is a tonic and stimulant, prevents vomiting the food, It is used to strengthens the kidneys, liver and spleen.
- Every morning and evening, mix a spoonful of Plantain seed with barberry syrup and drink it. It eliminates blood in the urine which is caused by liver weakness.
- Boil it in equal amounts of half-smashed mallow root, then strain and drink it. It stops diarrhea which is caused by moisture and phlegm.
- Brew it with equally amount of Screw Tree Pods and mix this tea with sweet almond oil and drink it. Treats abdominal cramps.
- Wash your face three times a day with its boiled water. Removes brown spots on the face over time.
- Washing burnt organs (in fire or other chemicals such as acids and bases) facilitates the healing of the burnt organ and reduces the burning of the wound.