High Quality Chamomile Flowers For Sale
Chamomile wholesaler, supplier and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Chamomile. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Chamomile with the best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers. You can buy it from us with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
It is a plant of the Asteraceae family, it is an annual and its height is up to one meter, its leaves are cut green and it is very thin. Its flowers are very small, similar to “Chrysanthemums” or other types of chamomile, which are located in a small circular head, each head has two types of flowers, white flowers that are circular on the outside and slightly inclined and hanging down, and the flowers which are yellowish brown or yellow in the middle of the central circle and are very fragrant and blossom in spring and summer.
This plant is native to Europe and is cultivated in other parts of the world, it is planted in most parts of China, Java and Japan, and in Europe and Asia it is grown wildly and planted sometimes, in Iran in some northern regions and it is also seen in the south wildly and is planted in the garden.
It is a plant of the Asteraceae family, perennial, short, which is about 20cm tall and very fragrant. The flowers of this complex are in a cap that appears singly at the end of the flowering stem in summer, in each cap the white flowers are around the circle and the yellow flowers are in a circular and prominent part in the middle of the cap. This plant is spread and planted in Europe and Asia. In Iran, it is not grown wild, but it is cultivated.
It is a plant of the Asteraceae family, biennial or perennial, which is somewhat similar in appearance to other chamomiles, and the noticeable difference that distinguishes it from other chamomiles is that the flowers around the head and the flowers in the middle circle of the head both are yellow, while in other chamomiles the flowers around are white. Flowers appear in late spring and summer. This plant is found in rocky, sunny and calcareous soils of different regions of Europe and Asia and in Iran, it grows in abundance in different regions of Iran.
It is a plant of the Asteraceae family, annual, small and about 20cm tall. On the head of this flower, there are two types of flowers, one yellow and the other tabular and white. This plant has a weak aroma and its taste is very bitter. It is seen in the northwest and southwest of Iran.
It is a plant of the Asteraceae family, biennial and perennial. Its stems can grow up to 70cm in height. It is usually planted in gardens because of its beautiful flowers. Its flowers are in a group in a complex head, which is composed of white flowers around the head and in the middle of it in a circle of beautiful golden yellow flowers. This plant is native to Asia Minor and Europe, but it has also been imported to other parts of the world. In Iran, it is grown wildly in the northern regions. The strong aroma of chamomile is inhaled from all its aerial parts.
The highest content of β-farnesene (29.8 %), α-farnesene (9.3 %), α-bisabolol and its oxide (15.7 %), chamazulene (6.4 %), germacrene D (6.2 %) and spiroether (5.6 %) is determined. The antioxidant activity was investigated by DPPH assay.
Chamazulene (27.80%), β-pinene (7.93%), 1,8- cineole (7.51%), α-pinene (5.94%), α-bisabolol (5.76%) were found major compounds in Chamaemelum nobile.
The major constituents are 1,8-cineole (7.9%), β-pinene (7,3%), decanoic acid (5.4%) and α-pinene (4.4%).
The major constituents are myrcene (28.5%), (E)-β-farnesene (23.4%), germacrene D (6.8%), geranyl isovalerate (6.4%) and (Z)-en-yn-dicycloether (8.1%). The oil yield obtained by hydrodistillation is 0.1% (w/w) on dry weight basis.
The main component, in the flowering stage, is camphor (18.94%) and other major components were bornyl acetate (18.35%), camphene (13.74%), bornyl isovalerate (3.15%), borneol (10.93%), juniper camphor (6.23%) and β-eudesmol (2.65%).
Temperaments: Hot and dry
German Chamomile medicinal properties
- Brew 20-30 grams of it in 300 grams of boiling water and strain and divide it into three parts and drink one part of it every morning, noon and night before meal. It is a stimulant and diluent, is used in indigestion and hysteria and is used to relieve ague, increases yellow bile secretion, is antispasmodic, prevents plague, relieves fever, relieves bladder pain. It is beneficial for relieving sound and stomach pain, it crushes bladder stones.
- If you brew it with tea and drink it, it is carminative and sudorific.
- Cooked German Chamomile poultice is used to soften hard swellings.
- Boil 1kg of it in a liter of water for 20 minutes and put on the head. It is effective for shining and making golden and brown hair blonde.
- Its concentrated decoction is very effective for washing, disinfecting and healing wounds.
Roman Chamomile medicinal properties
- Brew 10 to 15 grams of it in a liter of boiling water for half an hour, strain and sweeten it with a little honey and drink a cup before each meal. It is an emollient, a tonic for the brain, nerves and sexual power, it is useful for relieving ague, it is diuretic and emmenagogue, and it is used in urine intermittency and urinary retention and low menstrual secretions, restraint and low menstrual secretions. Increases milk secretion, relieves headaches, is beneficial for relieving nerve pain and spasms, and crushes bladder stones.
- Its brewed tea in vinegar incense reduce eye pain and strengthen it.
- Chewing it in the mouth is useful for healing mouth ulcers.
Harms: Roman chamomile is incompatible with walnuts, quinine, tannins, silver salts, mercury salts, lead and iron sulfate and should not be eaten together.
Yellow chamomile medicinal properties
- Drink its tea. It is an appetizer.
- Its decoction is used to wash wounds and heal them.
Wild chamomile medicinal properties
- Drink its brewed tea before every meal. Stops fever.
- Washing with its brewed tea is beneficial for disinfection and rapid wound healing.
Feverfew flower medicinal properties
- Brew 15 grams of dry flower in a liter of boiling water, strain and drink it before each meal. It is antispasmodic, stops fever, prevents plague, is a powerful warmer and opens clogs and blockages of the liver and arteries, relieves bladder pain and resolves rectal inflammation, crushes bladder stones, to relieve splenitis, ascites and stomach pain are beneficial.
- Sweeten its brewed tea with honey and drink it. It is a strong diuretic, dilutes frozen blood in the bladder and stomach and relieves its pain, kills worms and lowers blood pressure.
- If its fresh flower juice is taken and rubbed on the testicles, groins and penis, it is effective for sexual power.
- Rubbing it is useful to strengthen the eye layers, prevent vision loss, remove white water in the eyes and heal scars.
- Boil it in water with peeled barley and mix it with irises oil every night and rub it on head. It makes you sleeps well.
- Pound its fresh flowers and poultice it on the forehead. It is useful for relieving headaches and migraines.
- Brew 50 to 60 grams of it in a liter of boiling water and soak a cloth in its water and put it on the body. It is useful for relieving the twisted nerves and venom of poisonous animals.
- Its suppository in the vagina is a strong emmenagogue and cleanses the uterus.
- Smelling it is soporific.
Harms: It is harmful to the stomach and extravagance in eating it causes headaches and head heaviness.
Feverfew leaves medicinal properties
- Pound 12 grams of its dry leaves and mix it with “Sekanjebin”, add salt and eat. It is a black bile expellant.
- If you eat 5 grams of its pounded leaves with “Sekanjebin”, it is very useful to increase appetite.