Excellent Safflower Petals and Seeds For Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy finest Bastard Saffron. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Dyer’s Saffron with the best quality to wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
Safflower petals and seeds wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order this product, please contact us.
About Carthamus Tinctorius
Safflower is a one-year plant whose height reaches sixty centimeters. The stem of Carthamus tinctorius is relatively thick and yellowish green with pink veins and its cross section is almost circular. The leaves are almost oval and sometimes have a tip, and they grow alternately without petioles. There are small blades on the side of these leaves. The veins of leaves are prominent and distinct on the back of the leaves.
The ends of the stems of the Dyer’s Saffron plant are spherical and sometimes cone-shaped, containing many smaller leaves. These domes grow inside each other. The flowers consist of a large number of narrow, relatively small, reddish-orange tubes that grow above these domes.
In the central part of the domes, there are usually seven to eight seeds, and at the end of each seed, numerous, thin and yellowish-white filaments can be seen. The seeds of Carthamus tinctorius are creamy white, shiny, often pyramidal with a quadrangular basal surface, slightly wide, and slightly elongated. The kernel of these seeds is oily.
The best seed is white, fresh, heavy and fully ripe.
Carthamus Tinctorius Chemical Constituents
7, 8-dimethylpyrazino [2, 3-g] quinazolin-2, 4-(1H, 3H) -dione, adenosine, adenine, uridine, thymine, uracil, roseoside, 4′-O-dihydrophaseic acid-beta-D-glucopyranoside methylester, 4-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyloxy-benzoic acid and p-hydroxybenzoic acid.
Safflower Health Benefits
- Brew and drink it. It is a stimulant, sudorific, tonic and laxative, it is emmenagogue and relieves menstrual pains, it is anti-inflammatory and tumor, it treats jaundice and paralysis, it improves the complexion, it opens the voice, it increases the sexual power and it is gastrointestinal tract bloating cathartic.
- Its soaked water is used to wash and disinfect the eyes.
- Pulverize it and mix it with yogurt and poultice it on the bladder. Relieves urinary retention.
- Pulverize it and mix it with vinegar and rub it on the skin every night. Removes vitiligo.
- Eating Dyer’s Saffron removes bloating, brightens the complexion, strengthens the sexual power and increases sperm, is useful for treating polydipsia and coma and sudden paralysis caused by cerebral hemorrhage or apoplexy.
- Pour its kernel into mung bean pottage or chickpea pottage and eat it. Moderates the humors, raw phlegm and burnt humors cathartic.
- If you eat the seed sap, it is very useful for reducing phlegm fever.
- Pound 20 grams of it and squeeze the juice, then dissolve the brown sugar in it and eat. It is a laxative and useful for polydipsia.
- Take its juice and mix it with water in which figs are soaked, then sweeten with sugar and honey and eat. Cleanses the chest, clears the voice, and is useful for treating most cold chest diseases.
Safflower Side Effects
It is harmful to the stomach, overeating it is not good, its extract or oil causes the milk to stop longer in body; Therefore, it should not be eaten with or after drinking milk.
Anise and sweets.