High Quality Sage Leaves for Sale
Salvia officinalis wholesaler, supplier and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Sage leaves. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Sage with best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers. You can buy it from us with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
Salvia Officinalis is a perennial herbaceous plant, quadrangular, covered with whitish-green hairs, up to about half a meter high, and its flowers are pale blue or purple, usually appearing in the summer of the second year. This is a plant native to Iran, Russia, the United States and Australia, which belongs to the mint family and is very old.
It has a strong flavor and aroma, which is why it is usually used in small quantities. The traditional use of the properties of sage in medicine is well documented and dates back thousands of years. Initially, it was used to treat snake bites, protect against the devil, increase female fertility, and other things that are no longer observed or believed.
Chemical Constituents: α-Thujone, Camphor, α-Pinene, β-Thujone, Camphene, 1,8-Cineole, Limonene, α-Humulene, Borneol, Myrcene, β-Caryophyllene, β-Pinene, Tricyclene, α-Terpinolene, Endobornil acetate, γ-Terpinene, Terpinen-4-ol, (Z)-Salvene, α-Terpinene. P-Cymene, α-Thujene, Thymol, α-Terpineol, α-Phellandrene, (E)-β-Ocimene, Myrtenol, (Z)-β-Ocimene, α-Gurjunene, allo-Aromadendrene, β-Bourbonene, Carvenone, Carvone, Carvotanacetone, Caryophyllene alcohol, Cyperene, σ-Cadinene (E)-β-Guaiene, (E)-Verbenil acetate, γ-Gurjunene, p-Cimenene, Piperitone, Sabinene hidrate acetate, Verbenone, Viridiflorene, (Z)-β-Guaiene, (Z)-Calamenene, (Z)-Carveol.
- This herb saves your memory from destruction.
- It is very effective in extirpating Alzheimer’s.
- This plant is also very effective in combating bloating, hot flashes, softening the throat and preventing the transmission of infection, to relieve herpes, and also to heal wound due to the special substances contained in it.
- Its brewed tea in the amount of five to six spoons has a remedial effect in relieving night sweats and sweat caused by weakness, which usually occurs in patients with unstoppable fever.
- Its leaves can increase its effectiveness against certain skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Gargling or mouthwash of diluted brewed sage can be used for sore throat, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers or gum disease.
- It is also used to heal leg wounds by boiling it with honey and inserting a cloth in it and put it on the wound. It accelerates the wound healing.
- A combination of Salvia Officinalis and rosemary is excellent and can make your hair thicker and stronger.
- The brewed tea of this herb is very strong to strengthen the soul, body and increase longevity.