Finest Peppermint for Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Peppermint. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Mentha piperita with the best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers. You can buy it from us with the best price.
Peppermint wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order this product, please contact us.
About Mentha Piperita
Mentha piperita is a herbaceous and perennial plant whose height reaches one meter. There are many types of Mint. Peppermint stems are sometimes dark and reddish and sometimes deep green with purple streaks. The cross section of these stems is square.
The leaves are slightly elongated, almond-shaped and pointed. Their side is jagged and they grow without petiole and crosswise. The leaves veins are seen as well-defined depressions. These leaves are fragrant and have slightly chilly taste.
The best Peppermint is fresh, soft and fragrant. The flowers of this plant are small, slightly elongated, pinkish white and sometimes purple and grow in clusters and spikes at the end of flowering stems. Each flower has four or five small edges. The seeds are very small, oval and dark in color. The underground stem of Peppermint plant creates new stems at regular intervals, from which a new aerial stem grows.
Mentha Piperita Chemical Constituents
Menthol, Menthone, Menthyl Acetate, Cineole, Limonene, Beta-pinene, Beta-caryophyllene.
Hot and dry.
Peppermint Health Benefits
- It is tonic for the heart, brain, stomach and intestines, eliminates bloating, kills gastrointestinal parasites, is diuretic and increases urination and menstruation secretion, and is an emmenagogue, strengthens the nervous system, strengthens white blood cells in the body, anti-toxin and relieves infections, it is clogs opener.
- Brew it and drink it. It treats hiccups, gripes and urine intermittency, relieves uterine pain, crushes bladder stones, relieves cough, is antispasmodic and is useful for relieving asthma attacks.
- Brew it, sweeten it with honey and drink it. It has a noticeable effect in relieving convulsion, especially respiratory convulsion, and is useful for asthma which is caused by moisture.
- If you pound it gently and put it in “Sekanjebin” and eat it, it will eliminate the effect of bee stings, and if you eat it with honey, it will relieve scorpion sting pain.
- Women who have a dead fetus in their womb should eat plenty of it. It stimulates the muscles of the uterine wall and removes the dead fetus.
- Brew 12 to 16 grams of dry Peppermint in a liter of boiling water and sweeten it with sugar, then gently pound some Gum Arabic and dissolve in it and drink it gradually. It is effective in relieving pertussis, intermittent coughs, flu, and cold and for poor eyesight.
- If you bathe the child in its brewed water, it cures children rickets.
- Rubbing its essential oil on the body is useful for relieving the pain of gout, sciatica and rheumatism, relieves phlegm diseases and chest pain.
- Sniff its powder. Prevents nosebleeds.
- Its suppository is effective for scenting the uterus.
Peppermint Side Effects
Excess eating of it is harmful.