High Quality Nettles Leaf, Seed and Root for Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Stinging Nettle leaves, seeds and roots. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Nettles with best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers. You can buy it from us with the best price.
Urtica dioica wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order Nettle leaf, seed or root, please contact us.
About Urtica Dioica
It is a perennial plant with a rectangular stem that reaches up to one meter in height and is covered with sticky fibers and its structure is fibrous. The leaves are opposite, oval, large, pointed, with large teeth and very distinct veins, and the flowers are light green or slightly yellow, usually on two separate stems, female and male.
The conical villi and filaments that cover the plant are sticky and stinging and cause discomfort, burning and itching as soon as they come in contact with the skin of the human body. Stinging Nettle grows wildly in gardens and shady places next to hedges, along roads and houses in different regions of northern Iran and the slopes of Alborz province and summer houses around Tehran.
Urtica Dioica Chemical Constituents
The stinging hairs contain acetyl choline, histamine and 5- hydroxytryptamine. Acetyl choline is also present in leaves, roots and stem. The stem contains histamine, leaves yield betaine and choline. The leaves are rich sources (upto 30%) of proteins, containing all essential amino acids. Seeds yield oil (33%) and are rich in linoleic and oleic acids.
Hot and dry
Nettle Health Benefits
- Dry 20 to 30 grams of Stinging Nettles with its stems and pour it in half a liter of cold water and boil it on a low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, brew for 10 minutes, then strain the water and drink it 3 to 4 times a day. Increases urination, is diaphoretic, increases the amount of milk, emmenagogue, clears the blood and eliminates anemia, cures diabetes, is good for the spleen, relieves stomach and lungs humors, treats inflammation of the liver which is caused by cold temperament.
- People who suffer from side and spleen pain, if they pound the leaves of this plant and mix it with some Sekanjebin and eat it, it will soothe the pain.
- Those who suffer from bladder infection, cook Stinging Nettles with the same amount of peeled root of Licorice, and then strain the water and drink some of it, and mix the rest with Parsnip juice and pour it to the bladder. It will eliminate bladder and urinary tract infection.
- Boil it with barley, strain and drink the tea. Treats non-cardiac asthma or shortness of breath.
- Gargle its decoction in the throat. Treats uvula and epiglottis swelling.
- Pound Nettles fresh leaves and mix it with salt and poultice it. It will treat gangrene, or the death of a limb caused by a chronic infection, infectious wounds, leprosy wound, cancer wound, and shin swelling. If poultice it on a rabid dog wound, it is useful as a precaution before reaching the doctor.
- Boil 20 or 30 grams of Nettles leaves and stems together in half a liter of water, then close the lid to brew for 10 minutes, then strain it and rub its water on the skin with a cotton ball. It treats itchy and wounded skin or eczema and scabies.
- To treat mumps, cook Nettles Leaves in Olive oil and poultice on it.
- Pound Stinging Nettle and mix it with honey and poultice it. It treats muscle sprain, removes warts, opens abscess, and is effective in stopping nose bleeding, eliminate protuberance of the uterus and open and dwindle the swelling.
- If you mix some fresh extract with honey and apply it on the penis and around it, it is very stimulant.
- Take some fresh extract and drop it in the nose and pound some fresh leaves and put it on the nose, it helps to stop nose bleeding.
- Mix 2 grams of pounded stinging nettles with 2 grams of softened Myrrh and put it in the vagina. It is very emmenagogue.
- Its ash poultice with salt is effective for wound healing.