Temperament: Cold and dry.
Vitamins: A, B and D.
- Eat it. It is a diuretic, cures chest diseases, strengthens the stomach, is beneficial for weight gain and also stops diarrhea.
- Eat 30 to 50 Centigram of fruit peel. It is useful for relieving diarrhea and stop coughing.
- Mix it with milk and drink. It is appetizing and beneficial for relieving cough.
- Rub its fresh extract on the warts. It will eliminate them.
- Pulverize it gently and mix it with Henna, then knead it and cover your head with it. It prevents hair from greying.
Note: It is slow to digest and flatulent, especially its fresh fruit, which has been picked less than one year ago.
Temperament: Cold and Dry
- Pulverize and eat it. It is very astringent, it is useful to prevent bleeding.
- Pulverize the seeds and eat them. It is used both as a laxative and as an astringent.
- Stick it on the wart and it will remove the wart.
It is a plant of the Leguminosae family, a beautiful tree 7 to 12 meters tall, which leaves are compound, consisting of 8 to 10 pairs of reddish-green leaflets, shiny, thick and leather like. The circumference of the trunk of this tree reaches 2 meters. The flowers are petal less, clustered, red or amethystine. The fruit is a long, curved, fleshy pod 10 to 30 cm long, the fruit has a very sweet taste similar to honey, and inside the pod there are 12 to 16 hard seeds similar to lentils. This tree is native to the Mediterranean region and grows wild in Syria, Chamat and Anatolian desert. In Iran it grows only in Fars province near Kazerun.
Carob fruit: about 60% Carbohydrates, 33% Sucrose, 18% Glucose, Tannin and other materials.
Carob Seeds: Fatty oil, resin included Mannose and Galactose.
Everyone should know their temperament and choose foods which are more appropriate for them. Regular consumption of foods which have the same temperament with a person will cause physical and psychological complications. If you are going to use medicinal herbs continuously and for a long time, be sure to consult your doctor. Rasin IT GmbH does not accept responsibility for the side effects of consuming these products.
The information and reference guides in acpfood website are intended solely for the general information for the reader. The contents of this web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice, diagnose health problems or for treatment purposes. It is not a substitute for medical care provided by a licensed and qualified health professional. Read more