High Quality Dried St Johns Wort for Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Goatweed. We provide and sell St Johns Wort in bulk with best quality to wholesalers, retailers and manufacturers. We purchase high quality products directly from farmers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
Hypericum Perforatum dried flowers wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order Perforate St Johns Wort, please contact us.
About Hypericum Perforatum
It is a plant of the Hypericaceae family, perennial and herbaceous with opposite oval leaves and slightly elongated. Its white or yellow flowers appear singly on the stem at the top of the stem in clusters as an umbrella on top of the plant in May to October. The flowers are slightly fragrant and smell like cottonwood gum.
The fruit is in the form of a capsule in which the seeds are placed. This plant is usually grown in most parts of the world in bare lands and light and wooded parts of forests and in ruins. In Iran, it is found in the slopes of Alborz, North, West Azerbaijan, Khorasan, West of Iran, Gorgan and other regions.
St Johns Wort Temperament
Very hot and dry.
St Johns Wort Health Benefits
- Brew 10 to 40 grams of its leaves and flowering branches in a liter of boiling water and drink the strained tea every morning, noon and night. It is astringent, diuretic, emmenagogue and anti-worm of the stomach and intestines, it is useful for treating migraines, nervous headaches, delayed menstruation of young women, moist asthma, epilepsy, hysteria and calming the nerves.
- If you drink a little of Goatweed leaf extract every day for forty days, it is useful for relieving pain in the gluteal muscles, treating sciatica and gout.
- Its poultice is useful for cleaning and healing wounds, severe injuries and fire burns.
- If the pulverized powder is sprayed, St Johns Wort leaf is very effective for cleaning the stinking wound.
- Rubbing its fresh leaf juice is useful for healing wounds, burns and scratches.
Drink a cup of its brewed tea after each meal. It is a desiccant, it relieves cramps, it breaks down humors and viscosities, it is anti-depressant, it is useful for tetanus. St. John’s Wort is effective for treating AIDS, it is useful for opening stomach and liver cramps and increasing urine secretion, is yellow bile laxative and emmenagogue, is useful for relieving lack of appetite, simple diarrhea, liver and kidney colic, jaundice, kidney stones and anemia in young girls and strengthens the body’s immune system.