First-Rate Gum Arabic for Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Gum Arabic. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Acacia Arabica gum with the best quality to wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
Acacia senegal gum wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order Arabic Gum, please contact us.
About Acacia Tree
Acacia is a thorny tree with many branches that reaches twelve meters in height and has many species.
The young stems of this tree are green with red veins and slightly hairy. The branches of it have many, dark and large thorns that often grow in pairs at the junction of leaves and stems. The spines of some Acacia species are whitish and very elongated. From the trunk and branches of some species of Acacia tree, a famous gum known as Gum Arabic is secreted. Gum Arabic is usually light brown, sometimes pale red, sometimes whitish and sometimes yellowish, and its fracture surface is slightly shiny. Gum Arabic dissolves completely in water and forms a viscous solution.
The best Gum Arabic is pure, semi-transparent, clear, and yellowish.
The leaves of Acacia tree are small and grow in compound form and reciprocally. Each leaf consists of very small and almost oval leaflets, which also grow reciprocally. The taste of the leaves of this tree is astringent. Its flowers are small, yellow, and fragrant. Each flower is a collection of narrow and abundant filaments that grow concentrically and spherically. Its fruits grow in the form of relatively narrow, elongated, pointed, pale green and whitish pods. Each sheath contains circular and relatively wide tanks, inside each tank there is a circular, relatively wide, and dark brown nucleus.
Arabic Gum Chemical Constituents
Minerals, Arabinogalactan, two types of sugars called Arabinose and Galactose, Water, Tannin, Tanoside, Several Diastases called Oxidase and Peroxidase – Amylase and Emulsion.
Acacia Gum Temperament
Its temperament is moderate and dry at the second degree.
Gum Arabic Health Benefits
- Mix 10 to 15 grams of it with warm water and eat. It is a breast emollient, laxative and beautifies the complexion, it is useful for relieving diarrhea, inflammation and intestinal discomfort, and it strengthens the stomach and intestines.
- If you fry it with Rose oil and eat it or pulverize 5 grams of it softly with 30 grams of fresh beef tallow and eat it and continue this for 3 to 7 days, it’s useful for breast bleeding, lung and other organs are useful (except for zinc from the uterus and hemorrhoids).
- If you put it in the mouth and swallow the water little by little, it will prevent spills of phlegm into the chest, it will relieve the severity of hot-temperament medicines, to relieve cough and chest pain, lung wounds and scratches, sore throat, trachea obstruction and clearing the voice are beneficial.
- Mix smashed Gum Arabic with egg white and poultice it on the skin part which has burnt with fire or the fissure of the nipple, it is healing.
- If you mix 5g of pulverized Gum Arabic with Carrot juice every day and rub it on the face and wash your face with warm water after 15 minutes, it will remove the wrinkles on the face.
- Mix its powder with kohl and make it a suppository and put it in the uterus at night. It will treats excessive menstruation.
Gum Arabic Side Effects
Harmful to bladder and hemorrhoids.