High Quality Special Persian Gum For Sale
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Zedo gum. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Cerasus vulgaris gum with the best quality to wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers and you can buy it from us with the best price.
Persian gum wholesaler, supplier and exporter
To order this product, please contact us.
About Zedo Gums
What gums are called Persian gums? Plum gum, plum or tomato gum, apricot gum, peach gum, cherry gum, sour cherry gum.
The above-mentioned types of fruit trees secrete this gum. Their color is white or dark yellow, the difference between Persian gum and Gum Arabic is that Persian gum does not dissolve in cold water.
Zedo Gum Chemical Constituents
Palmitic, stearic, oleic and linoleic acids.
Zedo Gum Temperament
Hot and dry
Persian Gum Health Benefits
- Eat it mashed. Stimulates appetite, cuts down sticky humors, is beneficial for relieving crushes bladder stones and relieves cough.
- Dissolve it in boiling water and poultice it on the skin. It is cleansing and polishing.
- Rubbing it is useful to increase eye vision and relieve itching scabies of the eyelids.
- Dissolve it in vinegar and rub. It is beneficial for removing pimples in children body.
- Gently pulverize 5 grams of it each time and eat it with cold water. It is useful for relieving chronic cough.