Superior Yellow Milk Vetch Flowers For Sale
European Milk-vetch wholesaler, supplier and exporter.
ACPFOOD is where you can buy Astragalus hamosus. Since we purchase high quality products directly from farmers, we provide and sell bulk Southern Milk Vetch with the best quality to manufacturers, factories and wholesalers in many industries like Pharmaceutical, Food, Poultry Feed and Fertilizer with the best price.
To order this product, please contact us.
About Astragalus hamosus
Southern Milk Vetch is the fruit of a herbaceous and annual plant whose plant spreads on the ground. The stems of this plant are relatively thick and hairy, and their cross section is circular. Young stems are green and older stems are reddish. The leaves of Astragalus hamosus grow in compound form and consist of a number of very small, hairy, often egg-shaped and sometimes oval-shaped leaflets that grow reciprocally.
The flowers are white, creamy, very small, and slightly elongated and grow in dense bunches at the end of the flowering stems. Each flower consists of four petals. The sepals of these flowers are also hairy. The fruits appear as small, narrow, pointed, very curved pods, sometimes crescent-shaped, and sometimes horseshoe-shaped. These pods grow at the end of flowering stems and usually in groups of four. The pods are green at first. But after fully ripening, they turn pale brown. Inside each pod are a number of very small, brown seeds.
The best Milk Vetch should be hard, fresh, yellowish brown, fragrant and the seed inside should be yellow.
Temperament: Its nature is hot and dry in the first place, but it is considered moderate in heat and cold.
- Brew and drink it. It strengthens the body and moderates humors, treats chronic coughs which is caused by moist, shortness of breath, cold palpitation and ascites that is not accompanied by intense heat and thirst. It is useful for clearing the lungs and treatment of black bile jaundice. Removes kidney and bladder inflammation, crushes kidney and bladder stones, treats tremor, neurasthenia, grief, physical and mental fatigue and migraine, relieves pain in stomach, liver, spleen and uterus it is affect.
- To relieve the baby’s stomach ache, gently pulverize Milk Vetch’s pith, then mix it in warm water and feed it to the baby.
- If you gently smash 8 grams of its seeds and mix it with 20 grams of honey and eat it, and vapor with its decoction in the bath every morning and night, and after bathing, apply its oil on the spot, it will treat paralysis and relieve nervous weakness of the body.
- Brew it with figs, then strain and sweeten it with honey and drink it. It is diuretic and emmenagogue and is beneficial for increasing the secretion of milk and sperm.
- Eating 12 grams of its extract with its seeds and white grape sap is useful for inflammation of the abdomen organs.
- Eating 12 grams of its extract with saffron is useful for relieving the pulse of all organs.
- Rubbing its essential oil has beneficial effects to prevent hair loss.
- Massage the head skin with its decoction every day. It’ll remove dandruff.
- Boil 100 grams of Astragalus hamosus in a liter of water and massage the body part with this warm decoction. Treats joint pain, relieves hard and chronic swellings.
- If the smashed poultice of the seeds is poultice to the head with vinegar and rose oil, or washing your head with its decoction is useful for relieving headaches, dizziness, stroke, Parkinson, forgetfulness and light melancholy.
Harms: It’s harmful for hot temperaments and excessive consumption is toxic.